Monday, June 7, 2010

It's a Boy!

We've had a busy weekend around here with parties, chalk art and...my son's
new Puppy!


He is a cute little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - ruby colored.
If you've never had one--I feel sorry for you! :)

Isn't that some face? I haven't weighed him yet...
but he's probably around 3 lbs (I first said 4 but my mom said "no way")
she's usually right :)

Everyone loves him--who wouldn't!?

He's actually a rescue like our other dog Chippy--
his family loved and wanted him, but they had emergency
circumstances that prevented it

They originally called him Butterball
But, my son is changing it to Bingley
(You Pride and Prejudice fans will figure that right out!)


1 comment:

Wilma said...

Such a cute puppie!I'm sure you're going to get a lot of enjoyment with him. He's a lucky pup to have such a loving home.