Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another DC trip...

                                 We had the opportunity to go to Washington DC again this Spring...
                                                   Thought I'd post some pics from our trip
Phil and Bri on the train....
I don't know how she does it...but Bri can take great pics from the moving train!
Brad smiles from in front of her...

The train station is gorgeous!

Lots of stuff going on outside the station...


To Daddy's delight...we left the station :) and moved on...

There are cherry blossoms everywhere--so gorgeous!






Lotsa people too...

There were lovely spring flowers in bloom everywhere too!






This little fella was singing for us...
Here's Bri and I on the Metro
We rode the metro from the Tidal Basin to the US Botanic Garden
(I'll save those pics for another post)

Random shots...
(Brad taking a photo for a couple--we did lots of that)
(Don't these things look like fun!?)
I'll continue in another post so I don't overwhelm you with pictures! :)

2 comments:

Vic said...

LOVE YOUR PICTURES MRS. B!!!!
Looks like ya'll had a ton of fun!!!:P

Michele said...

What wonderful pictures! I really enjoyed them. I saw those same cherry trees in bloom 34 years ago. How wonderful that you can take the train there.
Blessings,
Michele