Sunday, May 2, 2010

Finishing Out April...part 3

My sweet friend Gowmatie gave us 3 free passes to go to Longwood Gardens last week!
So, the kids and I took my Mom (great timing--her b-day was Sat!) :)

We had a lovely time--even though the day was a bit chilly and overcast
Bri, Brad and I took lots of pics!
It was a feast for the eyes...and nose! They had a lot of fragrant flowers, and even posted
a sign letting you know to take a whiff! Or, a sniff!
Their current special event is about creating fragrances...here is the perfume display case
You can see what Bri is busy doing! She loved it!


These pictures can't even do the gardens justice--it was breathtaking!
I will post more later! :)

And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field,
how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

No comments: