Saturday, February 16, 2008

If you are reading this post--you've been tagged!
The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
If you don't have a blog that's ok--just answer my comments section below so we can all read it! :0)
I will start things off by posting seven strange things about myself....

1) I love football
2) I like to eat ice cream using pretzels instead of a spoon
3) I don't usually like the food on my plate to touch and mix
4)I don't like spicy food for the most part
5) I hate iced tea and coffee
6) I'm a total night owl
7) I try to avoid malls like the plague :0)

Now it's your turn!

And you can not lurk--you must post--I will KNOW if you skip out! LOL

No comments: